How to make more money? You work hard and never buy anything expensive, but you still have very little money. You keep running out of precious cash long before pay day and can’t save enough up to buy anything you really want. Newsflash, folks: that money curse is, in fact, your own habits preventing you from getting rich! Let’s see what you can do right away to change the situation for the better!
You spend too much money on your phone 0:55
You use shopping as therapy 1:59
You treat your credit card as if it were your own money 3:36
You don’t plan your vacations in advance 4:12
You pay for subscriptions 4:55
You don’t buy in bulk 5:35
You don’t join loyalty programs 6:27
You don’t haggle 7:00
You never ask for advice 7:30
You leave the lights on 7:56
You spend money on bad habits 8:30
You drive to places you could walk to 9:06
You buy clothes that don’t match the rest of your wardrobe 9:35
You start your day with coffee-to-go 10:17
You never have any money left by the end of the month 10:44
– Mobile providers like to make long contracts with tons of small but important stipulations and limits that you might be completely unaware of. You could be using way too much data without even knowing it, and you’re likely paying a pretty penny for going beyond those limits.
– If you feel the unstoppable urge to shop when you’re stressed out or depressed, it’s time to stop and give it some thought.
– Credit cards are a great way to build up your credit, but it can be dangerously easy to use them irresponsibly. If you treat your credit card like a source of income, it might be high time to cut that thing into pieces!
– Paid subscriptions to music and movie sources can be pretty expensive. More often than not, users have no idea that they’re subscribed to a paid service since it happens automatically.
– There’s nothing wrong with buying a large number of goods at a discount, especially for non-perishables that can be stored for a long time.
– Plenty of companies offer discounts and bonuses to regular customers. So it’d be silly not to take advantage of loyalty programs!
– We all know that smoking, drinking, and fast food are bad for our health; no news here. But if you’re struggling to get by financially, then you just have to kick these bad habits!
– Be smart with your style and make up a wardrobe consisting of fewer pieces that can be combined into lots of different outfits. Don’t neglect websites with second-hand items either.
– A $5 latte on your way to work seems pretty harmless, right? Well, some simple math of multiplying 5 by 300 work days a year gives you $1,500 of hard-earned cash spent on your morning energizer.
– If you keep running out of money long before it’s time to flip the calendar, I’ve got some bad news for you, my friend. You’re doing something wrong when it comes to planning your budget.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: