This week I made a few improvements to the cannon design, mostly following your recommendations, and it worked beautifully. I also managed to overcome a newbie mistake that I did last time soldering the motor connectors which has helped with the power A LOT. From there it has been just fun testing it, because cannons that shoot coloured balls are plain fun, right!
I’m aware of the spelling mistake at the end, but still, no Ivans were harmed in the making. Sorry!
If you want to help this channel you can do it here:
Patreon support: www.patreon.com/ivanmiranda
One time donations: https://www.ivanmiranda.com/support-my-work/
For regular updates on my projects follow me on: